Visit the Holy Land without ever leaving home!
The CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible will take you on a visual tour through biblical times as you read God’s Word alongside over 1,100 images, maps, and illustrations. By putting flesh on the bones of ancient history, this Bible will give you a greater understanding and context for the people and places that have become familiar to Jewish and Christian traditions. Immerse yourself in the stories of God’s actions in the past with book specific introductions that provide the setting and circumstances of writing each book, as well as, more than 275 full-length commentary articles and 40+ “Digging Deeper” call-outs strategically placed throughout the Bible for further exploration.
- More than 1,100 images, maps, and illustrations with descriptive captions
- More than 275 full-length articles to provide greater insight and understanding
- Over 40 “Digging Deeper” call-outs strategically placed throughout the Bible
- Book introductions to introduce setting and circumstances of writing
- Intentionally designed pages to optimize the visual reading experience
- Two-column text, topical subheadings
- Two ribbon markers for easy referencing between pages
- Easy-to-read black-letter text
- 9.5-point type
The CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible. (CSB). The CSB stays as literal as possible to the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.