Continuing a Gold Medallion Award-winning legacy, this completely revised edition of The Expositor’s Bible Commentary series puts world-class biblical scholarship in your hands. Based on the original twelve-volume set that has become a staple in college and seminary libraries and pastors’ studies worldwide, this new thirteen-volume edition marshals the most current evangelical scholarship and resources.The thoroughly revised features consist of:• Comprehensive introductions• Short and precise bibliographies• Detailed outlines• Insightful expositions of passages and verses• Overviews of sections of Scripture to illuminate the big picture• Occasional reflections to give more detail on important issues• Notes on textual questions and special problems, placed close to the texts in question• Transliterations and translations of Hebrew and Greek words, enabling readers to understand even the more technical notes• A balanced and respectful approach toward marked differences of opinion
Daniel–Malachi (The Expositor’s Bible Commentary
50 in stock
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)