This guide to the National Latin Exam includes vocabulary, grammar, and syntax, as well as the Roman culture, history, mythology, and geography commonly found on these exams. This Level One guide includes four sections: vocabulary & derivatives, grammar & syntax, Latin in use, and culture & civilization; each section is further broken down between the “Introductory Level” and “Level 1.” 81 pages, softcover. This study guide is not endorsed by the National Latin Exam. Grades 5 & up.
Memoria Press Guide to the National Latin Exam, Level I
50 in stock
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)