Do tensions and day-to-day frustrations result in stressed interactions with your loved ones? Anger is an emotion we all can relate to. But anger does not have to be an uncontrolled, negative emotion. In Overcoming Emotions That Destroy, authors Chip Ingram and Dr. Becca Johnson offer encouragement and advice on how to identify your own anger profile—as either a spewer, leaker, or stuffer—and show you how to harness that anger so you can grow personally, relationally and spiritually.
Overcoming Emotions that Destroy: Practical Help for Those Angry Feelings That Ruin Relationships
50 in stock
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)