Hailed by Theology Today as “F.F. Bruce’s magnum opus,” this splendid biography uses history, archaeology, and the biblical text to focus primarily on the apostle’s life. Bruce also examines the main themes in Pauline thought, set in their historical background and illustrated from his letters. An excellent starting point for your Pauline studies! 526 pages, softcover from Eerdmans.
Paul: Apostle of the Heart Set Free
50 in stock
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)