Paul’s letter to the Philippians—penned while he was imprisoned, forsaken, and facing possible execution—is a testament to faith’s joy-filled triumph over adversity. Boice probes the major doctrines Paul addressed, including spiritual fruit, the heart of Christianity, accord among believers, knowing the living Christ, God’s provision, and more. Also features topical and Scripture indexes. 282 pages, softcover from Baker.
Philippians (Expositional Commentary)
50 in stock
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)