How do you instill godly virtues in kids who live in a “me-first” world? Encouraging you to model positive behavior, Korie Robertson identifies nine specific traits – strength, kindness, self-control, honesty, loyalty, humility, compassion, patience, and joy – and provides biblical insights to help you train up your children in the way they should go. Now in paperback with a new cover, this edition features a new chapter introducing the adoption of their son, Rowdy. Also includes anecdotes from Willie Robertson, husband, father, and Duck COmmander CEO.
Strong and Kind: Raising Kids of Character
50 in stock
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)