Including everything from research and theories to practice and practicality, this handbook includes an overview of learning disabilities, tips for teaching at-risk students, classroom management strategies, notes on specific problems such as ADD, poor social skills, etc., guidelines for academic interventions, advice for working with learning disabled adolescents & adults, and tips on collaboration with parents. Clearly written, parents and educators will learn about the wide range of diagnoses, treatments, and research that has been done; worksheets are included for evaluation, assessment and reflection. This book was written for those teaching in public schools, and the majority of information is written from a classroom-based perspective. 388 pages, softcover.
The Complete Learning Disabilities Handbook: Ready-to-Use Strategies and Activities for Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities
50 in stock
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)