From Genesis to Revelation, God dwelt in specific, significant sites—including the tabernacle and the temple. More than just places of worship and sacrifice, these structures were pictures of God’s relationship with his people and the atoning work of Christ. Daniel Hays’s theologically rich resource brings “God’s house” to life with the latest scholarship and archaeology.
The Temple and the Tabernacle: A Study of God’s Dwelling Places from Genesis to Revelation
50 in stock
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)